We may collect and process the following data about you:
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails and chats).
3. Details of transactions you carry out through the website, including but not limited to your Ewallet address or number.
4. Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
5. Information you submit when responding to our surveys or customer research that we carry out
1. We will collect information about your use of the website, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and reporting purposes
2. We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to identify you, monitor your usage of the website and to recognize you when you return to it.
The "Purposes" for which we may collect personal data are:
1. Creating and managing your account and records
2. Administrative operation of your account
3. Providing you adequate service when you have request or complaint
4. Personalizing our service
5. Carry out customer research, surveys and analyses
6. Notifying you about any updates to our software and/or services
7. Notifying you about new promotions or dedicated offers
8. Fulfilling our legal obligations and regulatory duties
9. Identifying irregular activity, cheating and money laundering
TWe may disclose your personal information to:
1. Any of the companies within our group and its employees, in case they have the need to know.
2. If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
3. If we are under the duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, governmental or regulatory authorities or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. Any third parties which provide services to us in order to allow or enable us to provide you with gambling services, including by way of example payment processors and data verifiers.
5. Other than the instances listed above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
2. We capture your personal data over a secure link using recognized industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts the data whilst passing it over the internet.
Your personal data will be kept as long as you are 1000000bet customer.
Once you stop being our customer, we will keep your data for the minimum period of time required for the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with the relevant legal and regulatory obligations.
In case data can’t be erased for technical reasons, it will be kept for a longer period in our data archives.
1000000bet has no liability what so ever over the way those sites collect and record your personal information.